Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to Diana



(A Clay for Diana, hand made by Kitty )

Happy Birthday My wonderful daughter

I know I say it a lot, but I can't help myself

I absolutely love you 生日快樂 Diana

There is nothing in this world I wouldn't do for you

And everything I wish I could give you

You deserve it all and so much more

I thank my lucky stars for you everyday

And I am so proud of the young woman you have become

You are the light of my life, the joy in my soul

I hope I have brought half the joy to you

That you have brought to me

May all your dreams come true

Remember to dream big nothing is out of reach

But be sure to catch all the small

Joys along the way, there will be alot

Now that you're a mother you know what I mean

All the dreams and love you have for

Your little one, are the ones I have for you.

Love, Mom

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mom! Where did you find the painting of 3 giraffes? Do you remember the comic of the giraffe wearing the red hat in the "Childcraft" books? That always made me laugh. Your clay-making is getting really good. Are you going to start selling your products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. I made the clay of Giraffe because I want you laugh again. Both of us still remember the comic picture on the book we read together. It's touching that mommy giraffe and her little giraffe always had good time. When the little Giraffe grew up and had a baby giraffe, we have more fun and happy together, that what I appreciated. I will bring home the giraffe for you, it's really cute and you will love it. Spent 6 hours to make a project I won't sell any clay I made. But will be a gift for my loved one. I love you, Diana.

    ReplyDelete